Some Things You Should Know

I started this blog a long time ago as when it was "What's Cooking at My house" and before my mad photography skills kicked in and before we went gluten free. With that said you never know what you might find here. There's a little something for everyone I believe. But my hope is to provide more recipes with better photos to tempt your tummy. *smile*

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Party 2008

Here are some of the recipes you can look forward to seeing soon.
This is the time of year when I really don't worry about the calories so I can't guarantee that all these are going to be good for you but I can guarantee that they will be good.

Snowball Cookies
Hot Wassail
Eggnog Punch
Chocolate Crinkles
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Spinach Dip
Layered Mexican Dip

Sound good?
Be on the lookout I'm going to start posting tomorrow!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Sure wish I could come to your party!!!

We make peanut butter cup cookies too. They are a huge hit with everyone that gets them..

Svr said...

Can I come?? Pleeeese I'll be your BFF!! We grew up having Wassail as a tradition. It keeps ya regular too (hee, hee!!).

Where's the Jimmy Dean Sausage Balls - it's not Christmas in our house withouth them!!

Unknown said...

Yum! And then you're coming to my house to host a party - LOL! We're only a few states apart - it's not that inconvenient.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

YUM! WHat time?! :D