I'll post one the next time I make it.
5 large potatoes
1 TBS. butter
1 TBS. finely chopped onion
1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 can of cream style corn
5 carrots chopped
1 TBS olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 lbs ground beef or turkey
2 TBS all purpose flour
1 TBS ketchup
3/4 c. beef broth
1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
1. Boil potatoes until fork tender. Drain and mash. Mix in butter finely chopped onion and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
2. Boil carrots until fork tender. Drain and mash. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and cook until clear. Add ground beef or turkey and cook until well browned. Pour off excess fat, then stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add ketchup and beef broth. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Spread the ground beef in an even layer on the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish. Next, spread a later of mashed carrots, then the cream style corn. Top with potato mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.