Some Things You Should Know

I started this blog a long time ago as when it was "What's Cooking at My house" and before my mad photography skills kicked in and before we went gluten free. With that said you never know what you might find here. There's a little something for everyone I believe. But my hope is to provide more recipes with better photos to tempt your tummy. *smile*

Sunday, November 15, 2009

And the winner of the giveaway is.....

.....Jamie from Dear Diary...
Congrats Jamie. I hope you enjoy the Gooseberry Patch Booklets!
Thanks everyone for the recipes. I will be putting the E-book together, hopefully this week!
HUGS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner - even though it's not me - LOL!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I'm so excited to find out that I won!!! It's my first ever win and the fact that it's from Kim, whom I feel like is a great friend, and it's Gooseberry, another favorite, I'm just so excited I can't sit still.

Thanks Kim!!!!

Jamie @ Dear Diary