Some Things You Should Know

I started this blog a long time ago as when it was "What's Cooking at My house" and before my mad photography skills kicked in and before we went gluten free. With that said you never know what you might find here. There's a little something for everyone I believe. But my hope is to provide more recipes with better photos to tempt your tummy. *smile*

Monday, May 25, 2009

Chicken Cheesesteak Phillies

These are so super yummy! Very easy to make. This made 6 sandwiches.
INGREDIENTS
Enough hoagie rolls to feed your family
Enough chicken to feed your family (mine is going to differ from yours! LOL)
One Red Bell Pepper - Julienned
One Green Bell Pepper- Julienned
One Sweet Vidalia Onion- Julienned (as best you can)
Provolone cheese
Mayonnaise

Directions
Cook your chicken and cut into bite size pieces

While chicken is cooking. Saute' your onions and peppers in olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray and put your chicken and sauteed veggies on pan. Spread out evenly and then add slices of cheese over top.Put in oven on broil for about 5-7 mins or until cheese is fully melted.
Slice up your hoagies, slap on some mayo and spread your chicken mixture on there. Throw them back in the oven to heat up the rolls for about 3 mins.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kathy C. said...

I guess you beat me to it, lol - I won't be putting this recipe on my cooking blog, LOL. :)

Miti said...

I can't believe I've been missing out on this cute little blog of yours. Everything looks so yummy!

Unknown said...

Very nice and easy!