Some Things You Should Know

I started this blog a long time ago as when it was "What's Cooking at My house" and before my mad photography skills kicked in and before we went gluten free. With that said you never know what you might find here. There's a little something for everyone I believe. But my hope is to provide more recipes with better photos to tempt your tummy. *smile*

Friday, May 1, 2009

You got one?

This week I've been making my ol' standby's and haven't really posted many recipes. But I had an idea. Do you have a recipe that you love and don't mind sharing? Send it to me via email. I'll try it and if the family gives it 4 or more thumbs up, I will post it and send you some link love back.
I think that would be fun!
My email is goofyhappysilly@bellsouth.net

HUGS!!

2 comments:

SophieMae said...

Most of our favourites are things I throw together, so I'm never sure just how much of this or that goes in. If I ever tried measuring, it'd probably come out wrong. 8-}

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Unknown said...

Um, you know I will send you something because it's just the top commentator sort of thing to do. :)