Crock Pot Chicken Soup
Grab your crockpot and let's make dinner.
1. First put a table spoon of butter in bottom of crockpot. Add 1 cup chopped celery,1 onion and about 3-4 sliced carrots. Turn crockpot on high.
2. Grab 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and add on top of veggies. I use frozen chicken breasts because they are always on hand and ready to go.
3. Add chicken broth or veggie broth to the crock pot to cover the chicken at least an inch over. You can supplement water or use half water and half chicken broth. Whatever you have on hand. If you use water add a bit more seasoning.
4. Now I add Mrs. Dash regular seasoning to this but you can add anything you want but I found that Mrs. Dash does the trick and it doesn't have MSG in it. I usually use around 2 TBS. Just kind of do it to taste.
5. Now let this cook until the chicken is done. Around 4 hours or so on High. When the chicken is done just take out the breast and chop it up into smaller pieces on your cutting board and add back into the soup.
6. About an hour before you are ready to eat add 1 cup uncooked rice. Serve with fresh warm bread and yummo a great healthy meal.