Some Things You Should Know

I started this blog a long time ago as when it was "What's Cooking at My house" and before my mad photography skills kicked in and before we went gluten free. With that said you never know what you might find here. There's a little something for everyone I believe. But my hope is to provide more recipes with better photos to tempt your tummy. *smile*

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Menu 2008

I thought I would go ahead and share my Thanksgiving Menu and some of the recipes I will be posting for the occasion.

Roasted Turkey
Stuffing (Stuffed in the bird)
Scalloped potatoes with Goat Cheese
Seasoned Green Beans
Creamed Onions
Sweet Potato Casserole (The one with the ooey gooey marshmallows on top)
Pumpkin Biscuits
My Grandmother's Cranberry Salad

Pies:
2 Chocolate Cream
Pumpkin
Maple Pecan
Mom's Apple Pie (Dad's Favorite)

Warning: Menu is subject to change without notice! LOL!
This will give you a glimpse of some of the yummy recipes I'll be posting, so be on the lookout!
Blessings!


7 comments:

Svr said...

Do you mind posting Grandma's Cranberry salad recipe?? ;)

Debra Kaye said...

I can't wait for the recipes, Kim...this is gonna be awesome!

flmom said...

I've given this blog an award - stop by to check it out!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

OH, YUM! I just started planning our Thanksgiving menu lately. I haven't finished yet. I need to find out who is bringing what. :D

Susie said...

Those scalloped potatoes sound really yummy:-)

Erica said...

Delicious! Too bad I will be back in TX...I would love to join you for dinner : )

Unknown said...

This sounds wonderful. What time should I be there? :)

Can't wait to see some of these so I can try to add something new. I just might have to post my menu on my blog - it sounds like fun and it would help me to nail it down early.