Some Things You Should Know

I started this blog a long time ago as when it was "What's Cooking at My house" and before my mad photography skills kicked in and before we went gluten free. With that said you never know what you might find here. There's a little something for everyone I believe. But my hope is to provide more recipes with better photos to tempt your tummy. *smile*

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sundays are made for Crockpots! Potato Soup

Sunday's Crockpot recipe is going to be Potato Soup.
I'll let you know how it went on Monday, with the recipe if it is worthy of posting! LOL!

2 comments:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Sounds delicious especially for freezing cold weather! I made potato soup a few nights ago and added 3 bright orange carrots to it. Yummy and added extra nutrients too!

Unknown said...

Yum - that sounds great! Love soups!!